- I took the GRE. Ack! I am currently working on my application for graduate school to get an MPH (Masters of Public Health). I hope to start this fall for the 2 year program. I fully expect my blog to be pretty non-existent during that time. I will continue working while going to school and trying to balance a family and everything else.
- JM has started hiking. He has always liked hiking, but has recently really geared up more for cold weather hikes. He takes the dog and they both enjoy it.
- Blanche turned 2. The time flies by so fast. She is an independent, assertive, little personality. She is a mover and loves to explore. Party pictures to come.
- We are starting to think about 1st grade. Even though BG is only half-way through Kindergarten, we have already received re-enrollment forms. I'm amazed at how early you have to start thinking about the next year.
- We booked a condo for a trip to the Happiest Place on Earth! The kids don't know about it, because I don't need them asking daily if it's time to go to Disneyland. I, however, am pretty excited about it, even though it is a few months off.
- We have a new daycare situation. I was not happy with the place they were at before. Now they are with a neighbor and friend who I trust SO much more. It is so nice to not stress about where they are spending their day and what they are doing/learning etc.
- I started making a family calendar/whiteboard. The frame has been painted, but I need to do the rest. Hopefully soon and I can show that.
1 week ago