Tuesday, April 1, 2008

JSD Web Launch


I am happy to announce the web launch of Jessica Strong Design! I am so excited to finally have an e-commerce website for my jewelry. I would LOVE for you to take a look, give me some feedback, and of course, buy something! (Mother's Day is coming up soon; get yourself something pretty.) Even if you don't buy, would you please put a link on your blog to my site and share it with your friends? Since the website is new, I can use all the help I can get in getting the word out.
Thanks friends!

2 comments:

Breanne said...

I love your jewelry! I will link it to my blog!

Jessica G. said...

The site looks great and your jewelry is very pretty. I went to a jewelry party of yours at Summer's house. I fell in love with a pair of red dangled earrings but didn't buy them because I didn't own anything red. Is it wrong to buy a shirt to match your jewelry instead of the other way around? ;)