Friday, January 16, 2009

Family Pictures

Well, I finally got my pictures printed for the year. (Only I forgot the print BG's 2nd birthday so it's looks like I will have to print at least once more before Christmas 2009.) I got so excited that I ever got a few pages done for my scrapbook. I'm a year+ behind. I choose to continue to ignore the fact that I have never scrapped our wedding pictures. We have a professional album and this way I don't have to choose between the hundreds of pictures I have. I'm ok with that.

Here are a few of the pages I did with our family pictures. I really like the way they turned out. Sorry for the flash, our house has terrible lighting.


I also printed some of these shots of BG in B/W and did some cute pages with those. I even scrapped the pictures of our trip to Jamaica (which took place Aug 2007). For any scrappers out there, this is what I learned. Have you seen those mosaic overlay things? The ones where you glue your pictures down then "simply lay it over the top" for a collage look? Well, they look great, hold lots of pictures, but are incredible tedious and a pain in the butt. You have to cut down all your pictures to the right size to be viewed in the window, then glue them in exactly the right place. I'm not sure I'll use one again.

3 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

Those are SO CUTE!

Kristina P. said...

These look great! I love the bow.

Mary said...

They look amazing! You are doing a great job, I still haven't finished my scrapbook from HS & I graduated 9 years ago!