Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Beg, Borrow, and Blog

Bloggy friends, I need your help. Next month I will be participating in my first outdoor craft show to sell my jewelry. I will be in the boutique for our city's summer celebration. I'm really excited about the opportunity and the exposure and hope to make some sales too.

The boutique is all day Friday and Saturday in a park. In June. Do you see where I'm going with this? It will be hot. I am trying to find a 10x10 tent to use. I'm hoping that one of you might have one you would graciously let me borrow. Or know someone who might. I know I could buy one of my own or even rent, but I'm not sure if I will continue doing outdoor shows. It this turns out to be a good thing for business, I will absolutely buy my own. However, until I know for sure, I'd rather not make that kind of large investment. So, does anyone have access to a 10x10 tent you are willing to let me use for a few days next month? Would it help to bribe you with using my new power sander?

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I so wish I could help you! Where are you going to be doing a booth?

rychelle said...

i have such a tent. unfortunately, i live too far away......

Mary said...

I'm also a little too far away...and I don't have one, but I'm sending love & good wishes your way!!!

Jennifer said...

Your jewlery is gorgeous! Good luck at your craft show-- I hope you do well and get your name out there. =)

Jessica G. said...

No tent, sorry! But I'd love to come ogle your jewelry...where will you be?