Saturday, August 7, 2010

Productive Day

Today has been oddly productive. Not that I'm not always working on something, but Saturdays have been pretty lazy the last few weeks. Here's what I've already accomplished today.

  • Picked up my Bountiful Basket
  • Weeded the herb garden
  • Made these cucumbers for a BBQ tonight.
  • Made homemade Focaccia bread
  • Fed my family lunch
  • Cleaned the kitchen
  • Showered

I know, right?! Now I'm thinking I'll chop up some veggies for the freezer. Who knows where this burst of motivation has come from. I just know I'd better take advantage before it goes away.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think you need to bring me dinner!

Mary said...

I know how you feel. By the time Saturday comes, I so exhausted from the week that my to do list never even gets a glance.

Kudos for being productive!!