Friday, April 22, 2011

ABCs and Me

Since I've been a terrible blogger lately, I thought I'd do this meme that I saw over at Jessica's. I've got nothing else going on, why not?

•A. Age: 29
•B. Bed size: Queen, and I wouldn't want to go any bigger!
•C. Chore you hate: I really hate mopping the floors.
•D. Dogs: Nope, but both the kidlets love dogs. JM really wants to get one too. We'll see what happens over the next year or two.
•E. Essential start to your day: Shower. Is that weird? I have never been one of those moms who says "I just haven't even had time to shower." I will shower. It's sanity for me.
•F. Favorite color: For what? Winter clothing- Olive green. Home decor- Orange as of late. Kids clothes- Pink
•G. Gold or silver: Silver. But I have grow to appreciate gold and wear it more often.
•H. Height: 5 feet 6 inches.
•I. Instruments you play: Piano, but only if chopsticks counts.
•J. Job title: Health Educator. Currently for cancer patients, their families and the community.
•K. Kids: Two. BG and Blanche.
•L. Live: Utah. We have been trying to get out for years, but this state sucks you in.
•M. Mom’s name: Same as Blanche's middle name.
•N. Nicknames: Jess. I'm usually the giver of nicknames, and don't claim many for myself.
•O. Overnight hospital stays: The only time I've ever stayed overnight at the hospital is to give birth, so twice.
•P. Pet peeve: Close talkers. When JM puts his used paper towel inside his cup.
•Q. Quote from a movie: "Squirrel!" The again, we did watch UP this weekend.
•R. Right or left handed: Right.
•S. Siblings: 2 brothers, one sister.
•T. Time you wake up: Early enough to shower before the kids wake up. Usually between 6:30 and 7:00.
•U. Underwear: Umm, yes?
•V. Vegetables you dislike: I like most veggies. I think veggies have a bad rap. Prepared properly, they are quite tasty!
•W. What makes you run late: My personality. It's my weakness, I am perpetually late, even with my clocks set ahead.
•X. X-Rays you’ve had: None recently. I broke my arm twice as a kid; I suppose I had X-rays then.
•Y. Yummy food you make: I'm getting better at cooking, but I'm still not brave enough to make things up myself. So following a recipe, I do pretty well. My favorite as of late is Our Best Bites.
•Z. Zoo- favorite animal: As a kid I really liked penquins. I'm amazed by all large animals- elepahnts, giraffees, etc.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Come over to the dark side of the King size bed!

Jessica G. said...

Hey, I'm glad you decided to play along! And just for the record, I've never broken a bone in my body...but the doctors with their tools have done plenty.

Nikki said...

I love that 'Underwear' is included in this meme. How are we supposed to answer that anyway?