Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What a response!

Wow! I think this is the most comments I have ever gotten! Obviously people have strong feelings about working mothers. I think for those of us who are working mothers, there is an ongoing question of "Am I doing the right thing?" Perhaps that nagging question exists for SAHMs as well - I'm not sure since I've never been one. Even so, I know there are benefits of my working for my family as a whole, as well and for each member individually. There are also down-sides of where we are in life. It's all about balance. I try to recognize that the balance that works best for me is not going to be the right balance for the next mom and/or family.

As for school, I am still looking into it. I plan to take the GMAT (graduate entrance exam for MBA school). My score on that will make a huge impact on the decision. If I bomb it and can't get into school, it doesn't much matter! I'm still feeling good about it at this point, but it's early on. I am now leaning toward a full-time program so I wouldn't be working at the same time. I'm not sure how I could do all those things in my life at the same time.

No comments: