I've seen around the blogosphere many crafters making wreaths out of my favorite fall sweet and I knew I needed one too. So, I busted out my stash (I did buy more just to be safe), the hot glue gun and some modpodge and set to work.
I didn't bother making a tutorial because there are several already out there. But, in case you haven't seen them, here is the short version.
- Dry out candy corn by leaving out for several days.
- Assemble supplies: candy corn, floral wreath, black duct tape, hot glue, modpodge.
- Wrap wreath in duct tape (kind of optional, but I did it).
- Glue candy corn on as desired. I put them on the inside and outside of my wreath also.
- Modpodge everything. I did this to ensure I can re-use for many years without worrying about bugs.
- Tie on black ribbon and hang!
I LOVE it! Can I leave it up all year long?