Saturday, November 12, 2011

Say Cheese!

We took family pictures and I'm really happy with the way they turned out. In fact, by looking at the pictures, you wouldn't even know the drama that was taking place during the shoot. Blanche did not like getting her picture taken. At all. I'm pleased with the results, I wish we had more time during the session. I thought it was a 60 minutes session, but it was 30 minutes shooting and 30 minutes to edit. If I had know that in advance, I would have better allocated my time for the pictures I wanted. 

Now we just have to choose which ones to print and put on the wall.







6 comments:

Casey said...

Beautiful family! You look so much like Julie with you hair and makeup.

Erin said...

SO cute! What a beautiful family.

Kristina P. said...

These look great! I really love the brick ones.

Shaila said...

Jessica, you look great! Well, you all do, of course. But, I love your hair, the lipstick, the outfit, all of it. Great family pictures!

Riddle Girl said...

These turned out so cute. Have fun picking the ones to print up. That is my problem right now with ours.

Kris said...

Cute cute cute! I like the one of the whole family against the brick wall. Your little BJ is sure a little rockstar these days, isn't she?!