Thursday, June 19, 2008

Random Pictures

I just realized that my whole blog is nothing but text right now. BORING! So I thought I'd throw up a few pictures just to add a little splash of color. And, let's face it, The Child is adorable!



She is getting really into bugs, ants, and any other small creature crawling on the ground. I was trying really hard to capture the awe and wonder of a child in these pictures, but I'm not sure I really got it. She especially loves potato bugs and how they roll up in a little ball. She insists I put them in her hand but is too impatient for them to unroll, so she drops them.

2 comments:

KatBouska said...

My daughters scream bloody the murder at the sight of an insect no matter how small or irrelevent.

The Child is adorable!!

Julie and Carlos said...

Did you change her name from Bentley to "The Chid?"