- Everything is now her favorite. Her favorite game, toy, CD. She will grab it and exclaim "Dat my favwit!"
- She has started telling me "I love you mostest". It's adorable and warms my heart every time.
- She loves to point out big trucks while we are driving. This morning she spotted one and said while pointing "Dat big twuck! Wight thewe, Wight thewe!"
- She also loves yellow cars. She will occasionally point out other colors, but if she sees a yellow car or truck, she gets very excited.
- She understands the concept of too loud. Her new piano has a volume control and I tell her to turn it down. She looks at me with the most inquisitive look and asks "Dat too loud?"
- Anytime I call something big, she tells me it was actually little. If she coughs and I say "That was a big cough!" She will say "No, dat little cough."
- She is very concerned about others eating her food. If she leaves the room, she has to make sure to tell Mommy or Daddy "Don't eat my soup!" Sometimes it takes some reassuring that Mommy will not eat her soup.
1 week ago