Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday


I did NOT eat a whole roll of Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies the day our 12 boxes arrived. I did NOT eat more after I got home that same day. My husband did NOT complain when he couldn't find the stash after I put it in the freezer. I am NOT keeping track of how many boxes we have already eaten.

I did NOT spill wood stain on the deck while giving my shelves a second coat over the weekend.

I did NOT stay up really late with my girlfriend scrapbooking Saturday night. This did NOT lead to me skipping church to sleep in.

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

6 comments:

Mom said...

I did not eat a tube of Thin Mints the day they arrived either!

Brittany Marie said...

I love Thin Mints!! Have you ever had that ice cream flavor? It's my FAVORITE.

rychelle said...

i did not miss church either, thanks to daylights savings.

Kristina P. said...

Yeah, I didn't miss church either.

KatBouska said...

Mmmmmm....girl scout cookies. I do NOT blame you one bit!

Nikki said...

Aaagh!! I don't think I'd actually *kill* for Girl Scout cookies, but I'd do some serious bodily harm! This is torture!!