Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Office Elements

I have been working on decorating my office. I have several elements purchased that just need to be put together. I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of some of them. So, in no particular order....



Looks fun right? JM cringed when he saw my latest buy - the curtains. I think his exact word were "The 70s called. They want their curtains back." I admit that they are a bit 70s-esk, but I really like them. I wanted pops of orange and this may turn out to be more orange than I bargained for. We'll find out if/when they ever get hung. I got them for a great deal at a model home estate sale and couldn't pass them up - even if they are a little loud.

8 comments:

Jillene said...

SOOOOOOO cute!! I LOVE Orange!!

Kristina P. said...

I think everything is so pretty!

Rachel said...

Show us more! I can't wait to see what it all looks like. You have a gift my friend.

rychelle said...

i love it all, but especially that plate! where did you find it?

Nikki said...

Pretty pretty! I love the plate, I can't wait to see what you do with that!

And the curtains - well, maybe a little 70's, but you can call it retro! ;-)

Nikki said...

P.S. You got an award on my blog!

Meredith & Company said...

Ha ha ha ha! I am loving the curtains and the controversy that surrounds them!

LunaMoonbeam said...

lovin' on the colors in that plate!
Thanks for stopping by Bubba Bubbles!