Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Star Commenter

My lovely friend bestowed an amazing award on me a while ago. Thanks Annike!
I have a few people to thank for this award.

First off, I'd like to thank all of you great bloggers who write things worthy of commenting. I'd like to thank my employer for not providing sufficient work to keep me off the blogs all day long. And I'd like to thank my parents for giving me genes that lead to a brain incapable of sitting still for longer than 2 minutes without getting bored. All of these have been major contributor into my receiving this award.

I see the flashing red light now so I'll step off the stage.

5 comments:

rychelle said...

congrats. congrats.

now pose for pictures.

Jillene said...

CONRATS!!

Kristina P. said...

I feel the same way about my boss.

Jessica G. said...

Congrats!!

Lorie said...

I love it! Congrats on your award!