Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's a Term of Endearment

If I told you that I'm thinking of someone who is fat and hairy, who might you imagine?














Someone like this?





(I wish I was invited to the gun show!)





Well, you would be wrong. I am really thinking of someone that looks like this.












Isn't that a much better image? JM was a offended when I called Blanche "fat and hairy". But really, it's true. Luckily, her fat and hair is all strategically placed to optimize adorableness. JM was the one who added "toothless" to the title.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hey, fat and hairy are adorable qualities in babies!

Anonymous said...

That baby is soooooooooo cute. What a doll. I don't think she looks fat or hairy. She is adorable :)

Casey said...

i was looking at this post when one of my girls came and pointed to the first pic and said, "is dada!"

:)

The coolest Petersens said...

sorry for blog stalking you, I stumbled across it on the Riddles, sorry! I love that fat and hairy baby! She is so adorable and her big sister is not bad either. Super cute girls!

Julie and Carlos said...

ooooh - whose the hottie? I know Carlos and I committed to eternity together... but seriously - Can you hook me up?

Jessica G. said...

MY EYES!! MY EYES!!!
Quick! I need a palate cleanser!
Ahhh....much better.