Sunday, May 25, 2008

Watermelon

We bought a watermelon this week at the store. I know it's a little early and were really going out on a limb hoping it would be good, but we did it anyway. When we got it out tonight for dinner and The Child got really excited. I didn't think she would remember watermelon from last summer but apparently she does. And she remembered how much she loved it. I had to take a few pics of her and her watermelon.


Aaawww, so cute. Somehow it's not as cute when I can hear her screaming in the background as I type this. She is not happy about going to bed tonight. Does bedtime ever get easier? I was under the (apparently) false assumption that after we got our infant to sleep at night the sleep trials ended there. I was sadly, sadly mistaken.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! We'll be doing the watermelon routine starting next week when its more than just me eating it. I understand the bed time frustrations completely. I go through them nightly with Annabelle while Kaden is in his bath. And I still don't sleep all ngiht long. Somedays it is better, trust me.