I am currently working on my book and will hopefully send it off to print by the end of the month. Here are a few pros and cons I have discovered thus far working on this project.
- Fairly easy to use, straightforward
- Reasonable prices
- Options for layouts
- Background options, patterns and colors
- Slow program and not as sensitive to mouse drags etc as I want - really annoying!
- Must use layout templates that can't be altered - i.e. expand a text box
- Time consuming - This may just be the perfectionist in me, but I have already put in about 6 hours into the book to make it look the way I want. I'm only 2/3 the way through
So there you have it! My review of Blurb while it's still a work in progress. Have you printed your blog? Who did you use and were you happy with the result?