This weeks writers workshop prompts were too good to pass up. I choose number 4- Write a list of ten things on your mind this week. So, in no particular order...
1. I really want to try this mirror makeover that I found at Southern Hospitality. It makes a huge difference and looks easy enough that I could handle it.
2. I need to make some more jewelry for a show I am doing in a few weeks.
3. I want to find some time to get the shelf I bought stained and hung.
4. I wonder how much I can spend on decorating/organizing before JM gets mad at me.
5. When is BG going to get the potty training thing so we can be done with diapers already!?
6. I need a vacation. I'm really looking forward to having President's Day off in a few weeks so I can just chill or work on my own things.
7. Are JM and I exchanging Valentines gifts? If so, what should I get him?
8. My birthday is next week and I'm feeling strangle neutral about it.
9. I'm annoyed that JM doesn't want me to paint my office. I would look so much better with a grey blue paint on even one or two walls.
10. Our wireless network at home keeps kicking me off the Internet when I try to work on my laptop. It is really infuriating and puts me in a bad mood.
Click over to Mama's Kat's for more!
6 days ago