Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Can Blame the Pregnancy Right?

BG and I made pumpkin bread with chocolate chips in it on Friday. We made it in honor of JM's last day at his current job. Plus it's delicious and I've been craving some.

Last night I polished off JM's shake from Iceberg before I even knew it.

Tonight, I made pecan caramel popcorn. It was almost too easy, which only concerns me because it means I will be making it much more frequently. I was kind of thinking about making enough to take to some neighbors, but, well.... there's not enough left to share.

I'm already plotting for when I can make pumpkin roll with cream cheese frosting.

I bought a decorative candy corn this weekend to add to my fall decor. JM laughed when he saw it and asked why it didn't have a bite taken out of it. I do have a love affair with those delicious little multi-colored triangles.

All I want to eat is sweets!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Me too. And I'm not even pregnant.

Jules AF said...

Those shakes from Iceberg are HUGE! I recently went there and decided not to get one because I'd never have been able to finish one!

rychelle said...

we stop at iceberg every time we drive through UT. it's probably a good thing we don't have them here.

Jessica G. said...

I think it's also the time of year...when the weather turns colder, all I want to do is bake!

Julie and Carlos said...

All I have to say is send me some popcorn