Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm a Little Ashamed

Yesterday when I was driving home, I was flipping through radio stations looking for something good. I stopped on the Christmas station and listened to several Christmas songs. I was bit embarrassed seeing as how it is not yet Thanksgiving.

*****
The pregnancy counter on my sidebar gives me panic attacks. Somehow saying I'm 31 weeks along makes it sound like I have more time than "9 weeks left". What does that say about me that I'm avoiding my own blog because of something I put up?

3 comments:

Jillene said...

I just can't do the Christmas music until the day after Thanksgiving.

Mary said...

I love Christmas music, and often catch myself singing my favorites all year long...embrace it!

I like your ticker :o)

Nikki said...

Don't be embarrassed - I think this year we all need Christmas cheer a little early! :)

(And I think you should get one of those creey floating baby tickers, hee hee!)