Monday, July 7, 2008

New Job

I started my new job today. Well, not really. It was just the corporate new hire training but it was actually not as boring as it sounds. I got my ID badge, which makes me feel all kinds of official. I will be doing patient education for cancer patients so my ID badge says "Oncology" on it. Wow! I never thought I'd have such a big word associated with my name.

I start the real on-site stuff tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted on the new gig.

PS- I love the movie Zoolander. We are watching it in the background and it just makes me happy. There are so many great moments. Here's a few of my favorites:
- "There's more to life than being really, really ridiculously good-looking."
- "I think I'm getting the black lung Pop."
- The Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good.
- "How are they supposed to learn to read if they can't fit inside the buidling!"

No comments: