Monday, September 14, 2009

Busy Life

I didn't think that being a full time employee, wife, mother, and being pregnant was enough. So this semester I am also teaching a class at the local community college turned University. I'll tell you what! I have a much greater appreciation for my college professors.

The class I am teaching is a health class and the curriculum was all put together for me (thank goodeness!). All I have to do is read the book, present the materials and grade papers. Even that is turning out to be a lot of work! So to all you teachers out there, thank you for what you do. Thank you for taking the time it takes to teach well and educate students. I have been humbled by my small taste of your profession.

2 comments:

MommyBrain said...

Been a teacher for 10 years ... always wish some of the parents of my students could get a taste of what it's really like! Way to go with keeping that plate full ... be sure to rest because, as my husband says, "Growing a baby is hard work!" So true, so true :)

Kristina P. said...

You are a rock star!