Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Fragments

Getting kicked from the inside hurts. It hurts even worse when you are getting kicked in the cervix. Ouch!

*****
BG has started using the word "impressive". It is not uncommon to hear her declare "I am impressive!"

*****
Do you realize that Christmas is less than two weeks away? I have offically given up on doing Christmas cards this year. I'll just send out a new baby announcement next year and call it good. Neighbor gifts are the next thing to go.

*****
I don't like the cold. With the weekly highs being in the 20s, it has not been a good week. The worst part is that I can't even make use of my flannel lined pants from last winter. Darn this pregnancy.

*****
Ever since we told BG about the pregnancy and that Mommy has a baby in her tummy, BG has had a doggie in her tummy. Over the months it has grown to multiple doggies and kitties. A few weeks ago frogs got thrown into this mix. This morning she told there were elephants in her tummy, but just little ones. Should I be concerned about her birthing a zoo one of these days?

4 comments:

Jules AF said...

How cute! I wish I had an elephant in my tummy to explain all the crap I ate yesterday.

Margaret said...

LOL I would be worried if she actually had all of those things lol

Mary said...

I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was pregnant with chickens, cows, & pigs instead of the twins :o)

I'm with you on the cold weather...it's cold in Northern FL, our high yesterday was 48 (which is extremely cold to me). I'm anxiously awaiting the return of summer!

Nikki said...

BG is too cute! I guess she thought a baby wasn't enough, so she got creative!

Cold, ugh. Yes. I agree.

Can I have a birth announcement? I am so excited for Blanche to come!