Monday, December 14, 2009

He's Baaaaaa-ack

Remember how I had a dream that involved the impressive anatomy of Barack Obama? Well, he appeared again in my dreams the other night. Well, the promise of him anyway.

I dreamt that I was hosting an important diplomat dinner. I have no idea why or how it would come about that I would be hosting such a thing, but in dreams, details like that are irrelevant. I was all kinds of stressed out because everything was taking longer to prepare than I planned. My dad, who was supposed to be grilling the meat was taking a leisurely attitude about starting it. I kept running around telling my family "Barack Obama will be at this dinner!" to stress the importance. No one seemed to appreciate why that should encourage a timely meal preparation. At one point I realized that I hadn't arranged for servers and was mortified that we would have to pass food around the table instead of having a plated meal.

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling really stressed out and had to remind myself that I am not hosting the president in my home anytime soon. When I told JM about the dream, he asked if I knew who the other "diplomats" were that were attending my dinner. I didn't know anyone else, just the president. What exactly does this say about me?

1 comment:

Justin said...

So I was given an asignment to post a comment to a blog--any blog--for a social media training course at work. Naturally I decided to post to my wife's blog. And I came accross this post. Strange that people wonder why I don't read blogs more often.