Saturday, August 15, 2009

He's Dreamy

I've read that often dreams are more memorable during pregnancy. I think that proved to be true for me this weekend. Here's roughly how the dream went.

I had given some presentation that resulted in an invitation to the White House. Yes, like where the president lives in D.C. So off I went to spend some time with the Obama's. Barack had just returned from a run. While I was walking around Brack walked out in, ummmm, his birthday suit. All I can say is wow - congrats Michelle!

The dream did continue with me chatting with the workers at the White House. When I woke up I was pretty surprised. I told JM about my nocturnal escapade and he has been teasing me relentlessly ever since. We went to the dinosaur museum and I was explaining to BG how a dinosaur's bones are much bigger than ours. He walked up and asked if it was a Barackasaurus. I'm a bit embarrassed by it, but what can I do? I may have blushed a little when I saw Barack on a news story later than day. Do you think Michelle ever considered that unknown, white women would be dreaming about her husband nekkid?

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Um...no, I don't think she ever considered that. But I am literally laughing out loud! That's fantastic!!

Riddle Girl said...

So you have a thing for "Authority Figures"! HUMMMMM???!!!
At least your hubby can find the humor in it...And boy did he!

Erin said...

Pregnancy dreams are SO interesting, and pretty hilarious most of the time! So funny!

Mary said...

I have never had an excuse for my crazy dreams...but I honestly think you could take on Michelle :o)

MommyBrain said...

Barackasaurus ... aaaaa ha, ha, ha, ha ... I think your husband and mine would get along just fine! I can totally hear my hubby uttering those same words!

What a crazy dream ... it kind of makes me blush to think about the Prez nekkid!

Stephanie Faris said...

The nudity and having to make a presentation are all symbolic somehow. I'm fascinated by dream analysis but my dreams never have the vivid symbolism yours did. Although the naked President thing could be your wonky hormones!