Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby Bump

I thought I would take a picture to show my baby bump at 17 weeks. Sorry for the flash. As it turns out, it's kind of hard to take a profile shot of yourself in the mirror.

Please: don't make comments about how you can't even see it. Because really, all that says is "You always have a protruding belly, this is no different."

And for a quick update: I had my OB appt this week and all looks well. Strong heartbeat and good growth. I can now feel the baby moving too which is always fun.

6 comments:

Jillene said...

Yay for baby bumps. And for the record--I can see it!!

Ellis Family said...

So did you decide to wait until the 20-week appt to find out the gender?

Erin said...

What a cute baby bump! Love it.

MommyBrain said...

Oh yeah! Your bump looks awesome! My "up top" bumps are starting to be as impressive as my baby bump ... ugh!

Nikki said...

Okay, okay, yes I can see it, but - you look adorable! (I'm pretty sure most pregnant women hate hearing that, but it's still true!)

Julie and Carlos said...

You can't even see it - but then again, your stomach always did protrude a little.....