Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is my honey's birthday. Since I will be gone all day, I made him a birthday cake last night. I even made it from scratch. (Since I rarely succeed at making frosting, I bought that in a can.) It turned out pretty tasty.


It doesn't look too pretty cut because my man likes chocolate on chocolate. Doesn't make for a pretty picture, but a yummy dessert.

I'm one lucky lady to be married to this man. Here is a short list of reasons why he's great and I love him.

  1. When we are walking down the street, he always walks on the street side to protect me from traffic.
  2. He is super supportive of me, my career, and the things I want to do.
  3. He is a great father.
  4. He is a hard working, dedicated man. When he wants something, he will do what it takes to get it.
  5. He insists that BG is respectful of her mother and won't tolerate anything less.
  6. He is a wonderful provider for our family and makes sure we are well taken care of.
  7. He washes my car for me.
  8. He helps out around the house cleaning, doing dishes, and folding laundry.
  9. He makes the bed most days.
  10. He is a great listener and my best friend.

Happy Birthday Honey! I love you!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

The cake looks awesome! Happy birthday to your honey.

Kris said...

Happy Birthday! Paddy walks on the traffic side, too. And now I have to blog about it.

Julie and Carlos said...

Mmm Mmmm. Looks yum. Congrats on going scratch! Happy B-day JM!