Thursday, August 27, 2009

Diaper Cake

A good friend of mine just adopted a baby. She is having a baby shower in a few weeks and I have been so excited about it. I decided to make her a diaper cake. I looked up instructions online and set to work. I rolled diapers and assembled the cake. I love the way it turned out!



The baby's name starts with an A and her room will be decorate in chocolate brown, pink, and ladybugs. I painted the letter and and even free handed the ladybug on it. I figured every new mom needs a ton of diapers so it would be a great gift, in a fun way.

*If you are seeing this as the recipient of the gift, please still act surprised at the shower. I was so excited to post it, I couldn't wait until after the shower.

2 comments:

MommyBrain said...

The pregnant ladies are getting crafty :) This diaper cake is adorable and girlie ... a combination I love :) And you know I love the big letter, too! But this project is well outside my scope of craftiness!

Julie and Carlos said...

totally cute