Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's Almost Here!

I am so excited for the start of this, Project Runway. Does it make me a nerd for getting so excited about a reality fashion show? Or perhaps I just like living vicariously through the designers - a job I would love but have no talent for. Designing requires skills like sewing. I don't even own and sewing machine and call my mom for help with any project. The point is, I love this show. My sweet husband even likes it (though he won't admit it if asked). It a fun show for us to watch together.

I'm going to try and do a PR recap post after every show. You know, let you know my thoughts, judgements, critiques, etc. Ahhh, it's nice to have the life of sitting on the couch judging others while I eat ice cream. I'll try to get those up for Friday, but it will depend on if I actually get around to watching it on Thursday night (love my DVR!) Which reminds me, I need to go check to make sure my DVR is set to record tonight.

What fall shows are you excited about? I'm also anxious for The Office, Grey's, Private Practice and Community.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm anxious for WAY too many shows:
NCIS
ANTM
SYTYCD
Survivor
The Office
30 Rock
LOST

What is wrong with me?!

I'm glad you will do a recap of Project Runway so I don't have to numb my brain with yet another tv show :)

Jessica G. said...

Hey, we love that show, too! I thought my husband wouldn't like it but he critiques the clothes right along with me.

MommyBrain said...

Seriously, we should just hang out in front of your DVR ... I don't have one and we only get 13 channels of basic cable ... so I watch most shows online. But it seems that we have very similar tastes in TV ... love Grey's and Private Practice ... I watch episodes of Project Runway and Top Chef online when I can ... and you know I am joining you in the bowl of ice cream :)