Tuesday, November 18, 2008

School girl

Yesterday BG looked so cute I just had to take some pictures. This is a new skirt I bought for her and I just love it.
This picture was taken in the morning when she was feeling fine. Not in the evening after she threw up all over a blanket and the carpet. She also got a little on the Ensign magazine and was really upset that she threw up on the prophet. I'm so glad my mom was here to help with the whole mess. Not so much fun for her, but so much better for my sanity to have someone there. She even cleaned up most of it. What a great mom I have! Love you!

Since we have both been sick for over a week now, I'm getting a little tired of it. I have considered the possibility that we both got flu shots a week ago Friday. Could that have anything to do with it or just an odd coincidence?

1 comment:

Summmack said...

They say that it is proven you can not get the "flu" from the flu shot. I was skeptical of that so I asked my pediatrician about it when I took my kids in to get their shots. My doctor told me that you can't get "flu" from the shot. He also told me that the flu that you are getting the shot for is not the throwing up achy body flu. It is for the flu that gets in your lungs and causes you to be hospitalized. (or something like that) Hope you get feeling better