Saturday, November 15, 2008

Toddler Love

I feeling pretty lousy today. After primary practice this morning I came home and laid down on the couch. I told BG that mommy wasn't feeling well and she needed to be extra good.

She lightly stroked my arm. With all the love and concern of a 2 year-old she asked "You want honey?"

It made me smile. For the last week, with her sore throat, I have been giving her honey and explained that it will help her feel better. I think it has, or it's just really yummy because she keeps asking for it. It was so sweet of her to offer something that helped her feel better to her mommy that is not feeling well.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

What a sweetie! Yes, definitely honey - honey with serious chocolate, a looong nap, a zone-out movie and dinner you didn't have to make yourself!