Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Finally, The Pictures

I finally found my camera cord thing so here are really late birthday pictures! With the camera battery fiasco, we didn't get many great pictures. We do however, have lots of pictures of BG using her new camera. She loves it.

This is the penguin cake my sister in law made for BG. She was really excited about it. The penguins are on the beach because it's the penguins of Madagascar, hence the beach theme.


And here is a cute shot of my princess. Isn't she adorable?! I admit I am biased, but how can you argue with a blond hair, blue-eyed beauty? (And I still maintain that she is not overweight, maybe her height just hasn't caught up to her weight.) What a sweet girl.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She is adorable! As is that cake.

Jillene said...

She is so cute!! And NOT overweight--not AT ALL!!

Lorie said...

Such a cutie! And the cake looks great!

Jenny Whiting said...

Yep, definitely adorable! And definitely not overweight - what a silly thought! She is growing up to be such a pretty girl. And congratulations on your latest news...that's great!

Julie and Carlos said...

The cake is totally cute! Great job Raelene! I need lessons!